Enter the Ruger NRA Million.2 Giveaway
Please see the full Terms & Conditions
As a nice end to the NRA show this weekend, Ruger Firearms has offered to run a special post-show giveaway for their two news guns announced for the show, the 10/22 Takedown and the all new 22/45 Lite Mark III.
As you may already know, Ruger has passed their original goal of 1,000,000 guns between last year’s NRA show and this one. It has been a company dream since the days of Bill Ruger, and they TOTALLY BLEW IT OUT OF THE WATER! I don’t know what the final number worked out to be, but the latest goal was 1.2 million, and the NRA gets one dollar for each of those guns, which ads up to a huge donation for the NRA of well over $1,000,000.
The downside is that Ruger slightly ran out of guns and had to shut off orders for a while, but they are hoping to resume orders soon. Overwhelming success is a positive problem!
This is a one winner contest. Both the 10/22 Takedown and the new 22/45 Lite will go to one person as “Ruger .22 Package,” but you get four days and you can enter four times. As with our latest contest, a code will be posted to Facebook, but not to our Facebook. Ruger’s public Facebook page will have the code Monday-Thursday this week. So for those of you with privacy concerns over Facebook, again, you have to reference Facebook to win, but you don’t have to be a member of Facebook to win. A new code will be posted Monday-Thursday, and you should email that code to firstname.lastname@example.org with the code, up to once per day, once per code. This will enter you in the contest up to four times. If you have not done so already, the best way to keep up on the contest is to:
Thanks to Ruger for the guns! It is a testament to the dedication and excitement of you guys, the GunsAmerica subscribers. Our regular contributor Wayne Lincourt shot both of these guns and they are both absolutely top notch firearms, so please check out the articles below. We have also put the logos from the Ruger homepage in the upper right of this email there to click directly into the specification pages for both the guns and the Million Gun Challenge. This nextgen of Ruger Firearms is even more connected to their customers than the last generation, and we are excited to see what Ruger is going to come up with next.
The Ruger 10/22 Takedown
Original Article: Ruger 10/22-TD Takedown Model – New Gun Review
Never has a gun been more well thought of in the firearms community than the 10/22. In a rifle length .22 you can’t get a better gun. This new takedown model is essentially the same gun, in two pieces. It even comes with its own floating bag. Wayne shot this gun a lot, and the most amazing thing is that it returns to point of aim when you re-assemble it. It also has a groundbreaking barrel adjustment system meant to cure the main problems with takedowns, that they get loose. The 10/22 Takedown won’t get loose! You have to check out this exciting new Ruger.
Ruger 22/45 Lite Mark III
New Article: Ruger 22/45 Lite Mark III – New Gun Review
This gun was just announced on the first day of the show and the article just went up. You probably know the Mark III already, and this 22/45 is the version that is meant to duplicate the look and feel of the ubiquitous 1911 pistol. It is a great training gun and a fun plinker. The new “Lite” version has not only a polymer frame, but also some newly patentable features and it comes with a lot of the accessories you will use for hardcore hobby shooting. Our Giveaway winner will be one of the first owners of this new and unique Ruger handgun.
Terms and Conditions
1. Details – Starting Monday, April 16, 2012 and ending Thursday, April 19, 2012, Ruger will be posting a code to their public Facebook page. Email this code to email@example.com to enter the giveaway. A new code will be posted Monday through Thursday, one each day. You may email each code once per day, for a total of 4 chances to win. One winner will win both guns. The prizes will be as follows:
- Ruger 10/22 Takedown
- Ruger 22/45 Lite
2. DELIVERY IS PLANNED FOR 6 TO 8 WEEKS AFTER THE CONTEST. RUGER IS CURRENTLY NOT TAKING ORDERS FOR FIREARMS DUE TO OVER-DEMAND AND THERE WILL BE A LAG IN DELIVERY OF THE PRIZES.
3. This is a Facebook contest, but Facebook membership is not required to win. The GunsAmerica Facebook page is public and the codes may be picked up by monitoring the page throughout the days of the show. All entries are sent via standard email, not by posting on the GunsAmerica Facebook or involve Facebook in any way.
4. There is no purchase required. Anyone who has a free GunsAmerica account may enter.
5. You must reside within the USA and your must be legally allowed to own the prizes. If a non-eligible winner is chosen another will be selected.
6. Prizes will be sent to an FFL dealer in the state of the winner, chosen by the winner. Winner must have the FFL dealer send a signed FFL license before the gun can be sent. Failure to provide an FFL dealer within two weeks of being notified forfeits the prize and a new winner will be selected.
7. All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
8. Winners have 24 hours after notification via email to respond. A new winner will be chosen after this time and the original winner loses the opportunity to win.
9. GunsAmerica and Ruger are under no obligation to give away anything or to administrate the giveaway in any way. This is an advertising promotion, not a contractual obligation, and we will do our best to choose and contact the winners in a timely manner, and to deliver the prizes as hoped.
10. By entering the giveaway you give GunsAmerica and Ruger Firearms permission to contact you via email for any reason as often as we like.
11. You may enter once per code. Entrants will be eliminated and disqualified for entering more than once or for using automation utilities for entering.
12. Winners agree to hold harmless GunsAmerica LLC and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc., and any and all FFL holders who may receive contest guns.
13. These rules may change or be added to throughout the period of the contest.