Full Conceal released a collaboration with CAA which they are dubbing the VIPER. This is a chassis system that fits Full Conceal’s M3D ( a folding Glock 19) and it is similar to the Micro-Roni Stabilizer. However, the VIPER is specifically designed for the M3D and an extended magazine.
The VIPER is perfect for someone who carries a briefcase, backpack or purse and wants to be able to pack a large amount of firepower that is quick to deploy. Paired with the M3D, the VIPER is able to fold down into a small package and carry an excess of ammo. Folded, it takes up the same area as a MacBook Pro.
Lately, Full Conceal has caught a lot of heat from the internet which will more than likely flare back up in the comments section. Please don’t be “That Guy.” That said, I want to further discuss the VIPER system: it is more than likely called the VIPER due to the fangs that hang off of the front. This is not purely cosmetic. This attachment on the chassis is actually a heel to retain an extended mag.
Also, the Picatinny rail on the top is extra long to allow for multiple attachments or optics. There are many other aftermarket features that can be installed on the VIPER including an under barrel flashlight (CAA’s flashlight), spare mag holder, viper teeth, optics and more.
The VIPER is mostly polymer with some aluminum parts, so it is very lightweight. Possibly the best thing in my mind about the VIPER system is the fact that the M3D’s folding safety mechanism is working when it is in its most compact form. This means that you can have a round in the chamber with 100% confidence that the firearm is still safe. Installing a handgun into the VIPER is incredibly simple: you just press a button, open the latch on the bottom, put the pistol in place and close the latch. I cannot emphasize how easy this process is.
For more information visit FullConceal.com.
- The standard viper includes: viper shell, M3D pistol, Magpul 21-Round magazine
- Right folding long stabilizing brace
- Easy to install a handgun
- Right and left Picatinny rails for extra attachments.
- Ambidextrous reciprocating charging handle
- Flush cup swivel sling studs
- Ambidextrous trigger guard safety (not on MCK models)
- Front integral tactical light (not included)
- Front and rear flip up sights (not included)
- Fold M3D into VIPER to make them more concealable
- MSRP: TBA (To Be Announced)