DECEMBER 21, 2022– Cabot Guns, America’s premiere maker of high-quality handguns, today debuted the 2023 Gun of the Month Club Collection. First launched in 2020, the program is considered the world’s most prestigious gun club. The Club allows members to receive unique limited-edition offerings of the classic 1911 each month of the year. The program is for elite collectors, enthusiasts and connoisseurs of the 1911 style, .45 caliber and 9mm pistols. The extraordinary collection is valued at over $115,000 and can be viewed HERE.
Gun of The Month Club is a subscription program whereby Club Members will receive a new custom limited edition pistol every month for 2023 starting in January. The program started with spots for 20 members in 2020 and has increased its exclusivity by only one spot each year and 2023 is limited to 23 members.
SEE ALSO: Cabot Guns Introducing the Moonshot 1911, Successor to the Big Bang Set
“If you are a true aficionado and a passionate admirer of John Browning’s enduring design, the Club is an amazing opportunity to assemble a scarce collection of 1911’s in a short period of time,” said Rob Bianchin, CEO of Cabot Guns. “By offering you a wide variety of designs and styles, we enable you to appreciate the many nuances of the 1911 in your own personal collection.”
Cabot is known for making the “Rolls Royce of 1911s,” according to The Blue Book of Gun Values. The Club offers members a unique opportunity to accumulate a substantial collection of precision-crafted 1911s in a short time. “You work hard. You’ve earned it,” Bianchin added. “If you appreciate quality workmanship and the finer things in life, this club is for you. The provenance of the pistols is also denoted by the custom serial numbers which denote the Member spot, month, and year.”
The 2023 Cabot Gun of the Month Club will receive the following pistols during the year:
- January – The Belligerent Rhone 9 mm – A loud yet elegantly functional bull carrel beauty
- February – The Sandrin 1911 .45 ACP – The Fibonacci number sequence meets the 1911
- March – The Midnight Standard .45 ACP – A unique take on a favorite Commander pistol
- April – Hunt Club .45 ACP – A collector prized beauty with classic styling cues
- May – The American Flair 1911 .45 ACP – An engraved collaboration with Master Engraver Otto Carter
- June – The Bedside Demon 9 mm – An intense patterned stainless Damascus pistol
- July – The Aristocrat .45 ACP – A class ruling colossal 1911 style pistol.
- August – Icon Royale .45 ACP. Minimalism in 1911 in regal bold colors.
- September – Apocalypse Deluxe 9 mm. Mechanical innovation in our Vintage Classic finish.
- October – La Arabesque .45 ACP – An engraved collaboration Master Engraver Lee Griffiths
- November – The Hulk .45 ACP. Hulk will smash expectations, two-tone, swooping serrations.
- December – Top Secret.
Previous collections can be seen here:
2022 Gun of The Month Collection
2021 Gun of The Month Collection
2020 Gun of The Month Collection
The company offers the world’s first aerospace quality 1911. The Cabot 1911 is widely respected in the gun industry for setting a new standard in precision tolerances, the art of finishing and working with rare materials.
2023 Gun of the Month Collection
*** Buy and Sell on GunsAmerica! All Local Sales are FREE! ***