Walther began manufacturing the P1 after WWII and into the 1980s. It is an improved version of the P38 with a lighter alloy frame.
These pistols have minor wear and will be exceptional shooters. Each comes with two magazines, used holster and manual.
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY: don't offer to buy unless you are ready to make payment. If you are serious about buying be ready to submit the following: 1. how you intend to pay 2. your FFL/gun shop of choice for firearm to be sent to.
shipped insured mail. $15.00
check or money order. credit cards can be used through a third party biller, I suggest just buying a money order at the post office using your credit card, that would save you the most money.
Tades Accepted: n/a
1. Honest seller who treats customers with respect.
2. will get back to you via email within 10 hours, if I haven't gotten back to you after 24 hours, I probably didn't get your email due to internet errors.
3. FFL can be provided if necessary.
4. NRA Life Time Member
5. Prices are competitive, I try to beat the prices of the local gun shops. Even with the shipping costs, I still can be at least $20 less than many local gun shops.
6. Currently at this time I only accept cheques or money orders. If you wish to use your credit card, you will have to do something like buy a money order at Wal-Mart or the Post Office and use your credit card that way.
7. I sometimes use stock photos of my firearms especially if I have more than one of the same firearm.
8. It is my goal to give shipping estimates within FOUR dollars of the actual shipping cost. At times shipping has been a few dollars more, but no extra is charged to the buyer.
9. all buyers of firearms must provide me with an FFL or a gun shop of their choice which has a valid FFL
10. Standard clearing period for all checks and some money orders, add 3% to total order if using a credit card as payment.