• Model: 329PD
• Caliber: .44 Magnum®
.44 S&W Special
• Capacity: 6 Rounds
• Barrel Length: 4" / 10.2 cm
• Front Sight: Light Gathering HI-VIZ® Red DOt
• Rear Sight: Adjustable
• Grip: Wood and Rubber
• Action: Single/Double Action
• Frame Size: Large - Exposed Hammer
• Finish: Matte Black
• Overall Length: 9.5" / 24.1 cm
• Material: Scandium Alloy Frame
Titanium Alloy Cylinder
• Weight Empty: 25.1 oz / 711.6 g
• Purpose: Recreational
Smith & Wesson combined a Scandium alloy frame with a Titanium cylinder to build the strongest and lightest weight .44 Magnum revolver made. The result...maximum power in a small, lightweight, easy-to-carry package. Smith & Wesson's large frame revolvers are a favorite choice among handgun hunters, competitive shooters and revolver enthusiasts. These revolvers are available from production, Night Guard, M&P, Classics, Champion Series and Performance Center in a variety of chamberings in .357 Magnum®, .44 Magnum® and .45 ACP. Offered in several different barrel lengths, Smith & Wesson provides the user plenty of options for a variety of shooting applications.
Air Shipping Is Included In The Price.
Credit Cards accepted plus 3%.