Remington 700 LVSF, 223 REM, 22" Barrel, LNIB. Less than one box of Black Hills Ammo shot through rifle.
- Weighs in at a mere 6 3/4 lbs
- Features a stainless steel, short action receiver, a blind box magazine and jeweled bolt
- 22" stainless steel barrel has a medium contour (0.657" muzzle O.D.) and a satin stainless finish
- Six longitudinal flutes reduce barrel weight and increase heat dissipation
- Black Bell & Carlson composite stock featuring a semi-beavertail fore-end
- Equipped with R3® recoil pad.