The XD set the bar for polymer pistols. It redefined the industry standard for superior ergonomic comfort, ease of operation, features and performance in one fell swoop. The grip safety, Ultra Safety Assurance (USA) Action Trigger System, and the firing pin block safety combine to make this an undeniably safe defensive tool. The XD is built on a foundation of rock-solid durability and performance. It achieves this through the use of a forged slide and hammer-forged barrel, ensuring a long life and rugged reliability. A Melonite finish ensures that the pistol can resist the elements in the most unforgiving environments, and the slide is topped off with a tough set of steel white dot sights. The Defend Your Legacy Series XD Sub-Compact offers the rugged SA grip texturing and forged Melonite-finished slide of the standard 3" Sub-Compact along with a single flush-fitting compact magazine and lower price. A dual-spring full-length guide rod guarantees precision accuracy and unrivalled reliability. ___________________________________________________________________________
Buyer's Responsibility - Legal Ownership Limitations
• It is the buyers responsibility to ensure that the gun is legal to own in your city/state. If you are unsure, check with the Chief Law Enforcement Officer in your area, i.e. Local Police, Sheriff, Attorney General, etc...
• We ship to the continental US, AK. HI only.
Shipping, Handling & Insurance
• If you live in AK or HI you will need to call for a shipping quote). NO AMMO SALES to AK or HI.
• Contact Seller for shipping insurance rates. ** PLEASE NOTE: SHIPPING INSURANCE IS REQUIRED FOR ANY CONSIDERATION AT ALL IN THE EVENT OF PACKAGE LOSS **
1. Hl-CAP MAGAZINES: California, Connecticut, Colorado, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City - No Hi-Cap Mag Sales.
2 . LOWER RECEIVERS RESTRICTIONS: California, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington D.C. - No Lower Receiver Sales.
• Firearms ship to FFL dealers only. Have your dealer EMAIL a copy of their FFL to us at
• We ship after payment is received. Usually within 5-7 business days after order is placed. USPS money orders do not ship until 5-7 business days after the payment clears.
• Every new item we sell comes with a 7 day inspection period. If you are not satisfied with your order when it arrives, or is not what you expected, we'll refund your money or exchange the item within 7 days of receipt, if it is still in the same condition as when we shipped It. Accessory items that have been opened from the manufacturer packaging will not be accepted for return. (Does not apply to items sold AS-IS)
• Returns will not be accepted for any accessories that been installed or mounted. Most accessory items have a manufacturer warranty, please contact the manufacturer if there are any issues with/or post installation.
• For a firearm to be considered "same condition," it must not have been received from your FFL. Once you take possession of a firearm from your FFL, it is no longer a New In Box firearm, even if unfired. Consequently, we cannot accept returns on firearms once they have been transferred into your possession.
• See our website for detailed information on returns. Shipping cost is not included in refunds.
• Buyer is responsible to pay for shipping back in original box.
• All returns for reasons other than factory defects are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
• Every new item comes with its FULL MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.
• Please contact us with any question you might have at
• After you have made a purchase with us online or won an auction, we will contact you via email with instructions to complete the purchase.
New In Box
Trades Accepted: No
Shipping Notes: Lower 48 States Shipping, handing & Insurance charges: $15 - $30 for Pistols/Revolvers. $35 - $50 for Rifles/Shotguns. $15 for Accessories. Contact us for quotes on insurance coverage on firearm shipping. ALL Packages are shipped with ADULT Signature Required. No exceptions.We ship packages via UPS, or US Postal Service. ALL Ammo goes UPS Ground.We ship after payment is received. Usually within 4 - 7 business days. USPS money orders do not ship until 5-9 business
We're a home based, family-owned and operated federally licensed firearms dealer (FFL) located in Tempe, Arizona. Since 2018, we have been committed to providing you with the best customer experience possible. We have established relationships with the industry's top distributors and manufacturers. This allows us to display an extensive selection of products at competitive prices. We look forward to assisting you with your next purchase or transfer. ** Please make sure to read all store policies before purchase. **