I have described Langdon Tactical’s 92 Elite LTT, as a better Beretta. LTT brought all of the best modifications for the 92 together to make the ultimate Beretta. Renewed interest in the Beretta has enabled Langdon Tactical to produce their version of the carry-friendly 92 Compact and Centurion.
The same slide, frame, grip, and barrel perfections that made the full-size so popular are now available on the reduced-footprint 92 Centurion and easy-to-carry 92 Compact.
With the same attention to detail and tuning that true shooters appreciate, the new LTT Elite Compact and Centurion include the following features:
- Front Cocking Serrations
- G-Model Decock only
- Dovetailed Fiber Optic Front Sight (.110 inch wide serrated)
- Square Notch Serrated Rear Sight
- Stainless Barrel with Target Crown
- Solid Steel Guide Rod
- Beveled Rear Slide
- Exclusive Trigger Guard Radius
- Stainless Steel Trigger
- Checkering on the front and back strap
- Skeletonized Hammer (Centurion)
- Bobbed Hammer (Compact)
- Ultra Thin VZ/LTT G10 Grips
- Stainless Steel Hex Head Grip Screws
- Beveled Magazine Well
- Flush Main Spring Cap (No Lanyard Loop)
- Oversized Magazine Release Button
Prices range from $999 to $1,888 depending on custom options chosen.
Preorders are available now. Click the link HERE.
About Langdon Tactical Technology:
Langdon Tactical Technology is a source for advanced education and equipment needs specializing in the Beretta 92/96, PX4, and 1301 platforms as well as the Springfield Armory XD-E.