For more information on the TLR-7A FLEX visit Streamlight.com.
Streamlight’s new TLR-7A FLEX rail-mounted light comes with two ergonomic ambidextrous tail switches to fit your hands regardless of your grip or shooting style. Small enough to fit even sub-compact guns, the LED light delivers 5,000 candela and 500 lumens over a beam distance of 140 meters.
As many shooters know, finding a pistol light that puts the switch right where it needs to be can be a challenge. The FLEX solves this problem.
“Our newest light features ambidextrous on/off rear switches with low and high positions to suit user preference, and a rail clamp that attaches and detaches easily from the side of compact and full-frame handguns,” said Ray Sharrah, Streamlight President and CEO.
“Like the original TLR-7, it is designed to maximize visibility and targeting capability in a variety of home defense and tactical applications,” he continued.
The TLR-7A mounts securely on any Picatinny rail with a one-handed, snap- on, and tighten interface that keeps the hands away from the muzzle. Streamlight’s “Safe Off feature” locks to prevent accidental activation.
Built tough for on-duty and every-day carry, the impact-resistant construction features 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with a black anodized finish. It weighs in at 2.4 ounces and measures 2.58 inches in length. The light is waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes with an IPX7 rated design.
Assembled in the USA, the new light offers two modes, LED only or LED strobe. A single 3 Volt CR2 lithium battery provides a run time of 1.5 hours. It comes packaged with the switch mounted in the high position. The low switch configuration is included. MSRP is $225.75.
Get your very own Streamlight TLR-7 A FLEX rail-mounted light HERE.
- 500 lumens; 140m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Custom optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Ambidextrous on/off switch
- TLR-7 side switch model cannot be retrofitted to the TLR-7A rear switch models
- Uses one CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Safe off feature prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Securely fits a broad range of full-sized and compact guns
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- User enabled strobe function
- 2.58” (6.55 cm); 2.4 oz (68.1g)
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Limited lifetime warranty
For more information on the TLR-7A visit Streamlight.com.