This rifle we donated for a gun show and then the customer brought it in for trade. Unfortunately, his wife threw away the box and paperwork. It still had the safety strap on it we had installed for displaying during the gun show. We will add a soft case into this deal since the box is gone. You can go and register this gun on Savages website since we know this is unfired. He even brought us back the box of ammo he had purchased for it. •We added a Bushnell TROPHY XLT 3-9x40 Multi-X scope with weaver mounts, mounted & bore sighted •Silky smooth bolt operation •110 series bolt head design assures consistent alignment of the cartridge w/bore for exceptional accuracy •Unique bolt handle design has skeletonized look from the top side •Crisp 5 lb. trigger pull •Polymer trigger guard w/plenty of room for gloved finger •Large, two-position safety button is easy-to-operate •Cocking indicator •Free-floating barrel •Steel detachable box magazine w/polymer floorplate & follower - easy to insert & remove, even w/gloves on •Recoil lug is inserted into the synthetic stock •Heavily textured grip & forend •Sling swivel studs attached •Recoil pad •Drilled & tapped for scope bases •Capacity: 4+1 •OAL: 43.875" •Wt.: apx. 7 lbs. Cal: 270 Twist; 1:9 Barrel: 22”
WE CHARGE A 2.5% Fee for Credit Cards. Cash Discounted Price Shown. You can check out online. Please have your dealer fax us their FFL to . WE OFFER ONLINE CHECKOUT WITH CREDIT CARDS. Any questions please call us or email us at ()
We are a Licensed FFL Dealer. All Federal Laws apply to us. Please take time to verify all information. Call if you have questions. We don't mind answering questions. WE DO NOT TAKE RETURNS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED IN THE DESCRIPTION.
• PLEASE MAKE SURE WHAT YOU ARE PURCHASING IS LEGAL IN YOUR STATE. THERE IS A 25% RESTOCKING/RELISTING FEE FOR ANY GUNS PURCHASED THAT ARE NOT LEGAL IN YOUR STATE OR RETURNED DUE TO A FAILED BACKGROUND CHECK.
• All Items listed are also in our store for sale and could sell at any time. It is possible the item could be sold before we remove it offline. We make every effort to get them removed as soon as an item sells in our store or on another website.
• We cannot modify an item that is not approved for your State.
• Wood grains vary with species for those guns with wood stocks, grips and/or forearms. If you want additional photos of the actual gun, please ask. WE DON’T ACCEPT RETURNS BECAUSE OF WOOD GRAIN.
• We carefully inspect each item before shipping. Any scratches or damage to the item is the responsibility of the receiving shop to note and notify UPS or FedEx immediately. We are NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING DAMAGE or damage after it leaves our store. Most manufacturers will repair or replace damaged parts. Contact them for warranty information
• R & R Gun Shop does not cover warranty issues. You must deal with the manufacturer for warranty issues or defects.
• Florida residents must pay Florida Sales Tax at our County rate of 7%.
• This item ships to lower 48 States only where allowed by law. Additional shipping charges may apply to Alaska or Hawaii. Please check with us on the UPS rates.
• We do offer a 60 day layaway plan. You must put down a 50% non-refundable deposit and then pay the balance in two payments.
• Our payment policy is we expect to receive payment arrangements within 24 hours after your purchase or win a bid regardless of the website rules.
• WE DO NOT REFUND SHIPPING COSTS on used items that we allow an inspection on.
Thank you for doing business with R & R Gun Shop, we truly appreciate your business.
This item ships to lower 48 States only where allowed by law. Additional shipping charges may apply to Alaska or Hawaii. Please check with us on the UPS rates.
We do not take trades online only in our store.
We thrive on excellent customer service and want this to be a pleasant experience.
Please take time to verify all information with us when we contact your for your payment. We don't mind answering questions so you can make an informed decision. The only bad question is the one that never gets asked!
We usually do not respond to inquiries on Sunday. This is our only day off.
Thank you for doing business with R & R Gun Shop. We look forward to serving you.