Brand New in the Box, Ready to Ship. Buy It Now!!
Manufacturer: Smith & Wesson Inc.
Model: M&P®45 M2.0™
Caliber: .45 ACP / AUTO
Capacity: (2) 10 Round Magazines
Barrel Length: 4.6" / 11.7 cm
Overall Length: 7.9"
Sights: Steel - 3 Dot White
Action: Striker Fire
Weight: 27.0 oz / 765.4g
Barrel Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
Slide Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
Frame Material: Polymer
The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and high grip to barrel bore axis ratio for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol, available in three calibers, includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach.
• High grip to barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol more comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
• Proven optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
Shipping to Lower 48 Only,
KNOW YOUR LOCAL AND STATE LAWS!!
The above prices on this item reflect a 2.5% cash, money order, or certified check discount. This discount is not valid for credit card purchases. Add 2.5% to the total cost for credit card purchases.
Shipping to Lower 48 Only!!
Trades Accepted: No
Please ask for Internet Sales when calling in.