BRAND NEW - Les Baer Custom Premier II Super Tac with 1.5" Guarantee Package ($295 option) .45 acp 1911 5"
Here's another interesting wrinkle on America's favorite 1911. We've added a special tactical package including special sights and a special finish to the Premier II© to make it an ideal duty/tactical sidearm.
Baer NM steel frame, NM slide and NM barrel with stainless bushing
• Slide fitted to frame
• Double serrated slide
• Low mount LBC adjustable rear sight and Baer dovetail front sight both fitted with tritium night sights
• Lowered and flared ejection port
• Tuned and polished extractor
• Baer extended ejector
• Baer checkered slide stop
• Baer speed trigger with crisp 4 lb pull
• Baer deluxe Commander hammer and sear
• Baer beavertail grip safety with pad
• Flat serrated mainspring housing
• Beveled mag well
• Polished feed ramp and throated barrel
• Baer tactical style ambi safety
• High checkered front strap @ 30 lpi
• Pistol tuned for total reliability
• Baer Premium Checkered Cocobola grips
• Deburred for tactical carry
• DuPont® S coating on complete pistol for maximum corrosion resistance
• (2) 8-round premium magazines
Special package: 1.5" at 50 yard guarantee.
Shipping and insurance just $35 to the lower 48, all prices listed reflect a 3% cash discount which is not available when paying with credit card, checks held 14 days before item ships.
We do ship to CA if item is on the DOJ approved list for an additional $10 to cover DOJ “import” paperwork.
Check out my other listings for more great deals!
TO PAY with CREDIT CARD - go to our website listed above - find item - put in your cart and check-out. We will receive notice of your payment automatically. Then all we will need is for you to have your local transfer dealer fax, email or mail their FFL license copy to ship firearm.
$35 Shipping USPS Priority
You will receive email confirmation upon receiving your order, payment and the FFL license from your dealer, we will then provide tracking info via email upon shipping.
Q: Can you ship a firearm directly to my residence?
A: No, all firearms must be shipped to a FFL (Federal Firearms Licensed) dealer for transfer to you. The shipping price is listing in the description for each item.
Q: How do I find a FFL dealer?
Trades Welcome, we accept good quality firearms that are in at least good condition and working order.
Conact us with details of your trade item(s).
All prices listed reflect a 3% cash discount which is not available when paying with credit card. We do not accept personal checks and no longer offer lay-a-way simply because we want to process your order and ship immediately. CA residents add $10 for DOJ acceptance paperwork. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions ->
Q: Lay-a-way? A: No, we no longer accept lay-a-way. We want to process your order and ship immediately.
Q: What forms of payment do you accept? A: We accept major credit cards, money orders, bank / cashiers checks. Q: Can I return the item? A: We offer a 3 day non firing inspection on all used firearms. New items are backed by the manufacturers warranty and should be sent directly to them or an authorized factory repair center. New items can only be returned with prior approval and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.