Brand NEW Glock 24 Competition, comes in factory case with tools, mag loader, lock, fired case and 2 - 15 round mags.
· Caliber: .40
· Action: Safe Action System
· Length: 8.85 inch / 225 mm slide
· Height: 5.43 inch / 138 mm
· Width: 1.18 inch / 30 mm
· Length: 8.07 inch / 205 mm between sights
· Barrel Length: 6.02 inch / 153 mm
· Barrel Rifling: Right, Hexagonal
· Length of Twist: 9.84 inch / 250 mm
· Magazine Capacity: 10 / 15 / 17 Subject to local laws and regs.
· Gun Weight: 26.70 oz / 757 g empty without magazine.
· Magazine Weight: 2.75 oz / 78 g empty
· Magazine Weight: 11.46 oz / 325 g Full. Approximate subject to ammunition type.
· Trigger Pull: 4.5 lbs / 2.0 kg
· Trigger Travel: .5 inch / 12.5 mm
· Number of Safeties: 3
Shipping and insurance just $25 to the lower 48, all prices listed reflect a 3% cash discount which is not available when paying with credit card, checks held 14 days before item ships.
To pay with credit card - go to our webiste listed above - find item - put in your cart and check-out. We will receive notice of your payment automatically. Then all we will need is for you to have your local transfer dealer fax, email or mail their FFL license copy to ship firearm.
$25 Shipping and Insurance USPS Priority Insured
You will receive email confirmation upon receiving your order, payment and the FFL license from your dealer, we will then provide tracking info via email upon shipping.
Q: Can you ship a firearm directly to my residence?
A: No, all firearms must be shipped to a FFL (Federal Firearms Licensed) dealer for transfer to you. The shipping price is listing in the description for each item.
Q: How do I find a FFL dealer?
Trades Welcome, we accept good quality firearms that are in at least good condition and working order.
Conact us with details of your trade item(s).
All prices listed reflect a 3% cash discount which is not available when paying with credit card. We do not accept personal checks and no longer offer lay-a-way simply because we want to process your order and ship immediately. CA residents add $10 for DOJ acceptance paperwork. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions ->
Q: Lay-a-way? A: No, we no longer accept lay-a-way. We want to process your order and ship immediately.
Q: What forms of payment do you accept? A: We accept major credit cards, money orders, bank / cashiers checks. Q: Can I return the item? A: We offer a 3 day non firing inspection on all used firearms. New items are backed by the manufacturers warranty and should be sent directly to them or an authorized factory repair center. New items can only be returned with prior approval and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.