TruGlo is best known for fantastic pistol sights, with Tritium and Fiber Optic illumination. They work great day and night. And are easily one of the contenders for the title belt in that category.
This year at SHOT 2018, TruGlo stepped into the riflescope arena by introducing the uber-affordable Intercept Series.
- Available in 3-9x43mm (TG8539BI, TG8539BIB) and 4-12x44mm (TG8541BI, TG8541BIB) magnification ranges
- Glass-etched reticle can be used without illumination (black crosshairs)
- Water resistant / Fogproof / Nitrogen gas-filled
- Specially formulated multi-coating provides maximum brightness, clarity, and contrast
- Aggressive grip machining on control surfaces (zoom ring and turret caps) for easy use with winter gloves
- Protective caps cover fingertip-adjustable windage and elevation turrets
- Available with a duplex reticle or an MOA-based bullet drop-compensating reticle
- One-screw turret dial design to easily slip the dial back to zero after making an adjustment
- Rubber-coated speed-focus eyepiece
- Generous eye relief (3.75 – 4.10 inches)
- Durable scratch-resistant non-reflective matte finish
- Neoprene scope cover included
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
The Intercept is a hunting scope, at a price every hunter can afford. At $200, you get an illuminated reticle, in either a duplex or a BDC configuration. Power options are 3-9x or 4-12x. These will be shipping at the end of the first quarter. Unlikely to dominate PRS, this is still a fantastic value.
To learn more about the Intercept series, visit TruGlo.com