Big News from Standard Manufacturing! The SKO, the company’s American-made AR-pattern shotgun, is now available for pre-order!
This semi-automatic scattergun is normally priced at $1,100, however, those who pre-order will receive it for $950. Plus free shipping!
Purchasers can expect to see their SKO in the near future as guns will begin shipping in approximately 30 days.
Those interested better act quickly because Standard Mfg., notes, “This offer may end at any time due to the anticipated overwhelming response to this promotion.”
Specs & Features
- 12 gauge semi-automatic shotgun
- Includes 1 detachable magazine with a 5 round capacity
- Accepts detachable magazines which will be available in 2, 5, 9, 15 round magazine capacities and a 25 round drum is under development
- Lower receiver machine from an aluminum solid forging
- Upper receiver machined from a solid billet of aluminum
- American Made, ensuring excellent reliability and no inferior manufacturing techniques
- Reliable gas operating system
- 18 7/8 barrel length
- Adjustable stock
- Large 22 rail mount which provides ample room for optics, lasers, and illumination devices
- Screw in choke system which will accept a variety of choke tubes including the
- Stiletto and Tactical chokes
- AR sporting rifle type controls
- 38″ overall length
- 7 lbs., 10 oz. weight without magazine
Standard Manufacturing is definitely one of the more innovative firearms manufacturers out there. You probably know them best for the DP-12, their double-barrel bullpup, pump-action shotgun with a 16-round capacity.
We reviewed the DP-12 in the past and were duly impressed with the craftsmanship, the dependability and, of course, the capacity. Sixteen rounds of 12 gauge in a compact, bullpup package!
While we have yet to get our paws on the semi-auto SKO, we are very excited to see what it brings to the table and if it lives up to the high bar set by its older brother the pump-action DP-12.
For more information, check out the Standard Manufacturing website.