One of the most interesting aspects of writing editorial about the potential collapse of America is in seeing the comments come in from everyday liberty-loving Americans… who get really, really angry. We all have what is called a “normalcy bias,” where we just don’t want to accept that bad things could happen and that our lifestyle could be threatened. But some people have so heavily invested themselves in the emotional stability that “everything is under control” that they just lose it when you suggest any different.
This is extremely disconcerting to those of us who have woken up to the fact that if “everything is under control,” those in control don’t have our best interests at heart. You don’t have to look at the facts of 9/11 to come to the conclusion that the results of 9/11 were a complete and total police state, with every citizen under constant surveillance. You don’t have to look into the fishy physics of Oklahoma City to see that Timothy McVeigh painted all of gun and G-d loving conservative/libertarian middle class America with the “potential terrorist” paintbrush. And most recently, you don’t have to add up all the things that don’t make any sense about Sandy Hook to see the gun grabs and squashing of our civil rights that flowed from it.
Even if you don’t choose to look closely at the physical properties and the official stories of these events themselves, the results off all of them should make you ask what exactly is going on here. America thrived and sometimes only survived for the over 200 years since before any of these events. There were good times, bad times, mean times, and even travesty times, like imprisoning all of those Japanese Americans during WWII. But at no time has there ever been such a concerted effort by the government to treat the classic independent, liberty –loving American as a threat. That is where we are today.
Did you see the jackbooted thug cops in Watertown, Massachusetts, after Boston bombing? Did you see the armored personnel carriers with mounted machineguns sweeping their muzzles across residential neighborhoods, in search of one unarmed man? Who invented the term “SHELTER IN PLACE?” Had anyone ever heard that term before, a term that has now become a part of our vocabulary?
The video below was created from a series of slides released by The Daily Telegraph, one of Britain’s most popular newspapers with print subscriptions still over 500,000. The story is called Blackjack, and it is still online today. Blackjack, conveniently shown sequentially below from the original slides, is particularly interesting in light of the people who come onto these “conspiracy theory” articles and think that the author and maybe a small group of his sympathizers thought up all this stuff on our own. It came out in 2009. See if any of this sounds familiar:
- British intelligence puts the world on high alert because of possible terrorist attack. “…a coalition of home grown extremists, Islamists, and Christian doomsday cultists may have acquired the means to carry out a mass casualty attack.”
- Everyone cleans out the grocery stores and gas stations. The roads are gridlocked.
- The terrorist pop nukes in New York, Washington DC, Mexico City, Toronto, and Portland (Portland??)
- America survives and reunites under a new government and North American flag, with headquarters in Denver.
- The government claims that China, Iran and Syria did it.
- Thousands of “collaborators” are rounded up and put in camps.
- Global UNA world government takes over the world.
- Turns out, a 6th bomb was supposed to go off in Boston. It is found, and isn’t from those countries.
- “Biggest Lie In the History of the World” on the cover of the Boston Globe.
- Oh well, that is where the story ends.
The most interesting thing of the series is that in part five there is a mysterious long number listed in one of the slides with seemingly no explanation. It is 74686973206973206e6f742073696d706c7920656e7465727461696e6d656e74. When you plug that into a Hexadecimal String Converter, it translates as “this is not simply entertainment.”
Watch this convenient Youtube video that has stitched together all of the slides. It is downright spooky, and for all of you who get really upset when we run these stories, why don’t you put down the sword of normalcy a bit and join the fight for our lives. It may be too late, and it is partially your fault for staying asleep while so much good information was out there.