The Gunhanger was designed to provide one with a secure and discreet way to store firearms in his or her home.
The Gunhanger combines a strong coat hanger with a telescopic tube and various adjustable attachments. It’s not only ideal for storing long guns but also features an attachable handgun mount that is trigger lock compatible.
SEE ALSO: 12 Days of SHOT Giveaway Winners List — You Can Be Next!
- The functional hanger is sturdy for heavier garments and thick to keep the garments shape.
- An adjustable Telescopic Tube that allows for multiple mounting points and telescopic extension at one-inch increments, so it can hold up to a 52-inch long gun.
- The Pistol Holder is designed with a 1/4-inch rod at 2-3/4 inch length and can be positioned at any of the adjustment points. There are also 3 spacers to accommodate attachments and different barrel lengths.
- The Barrel Retainer is designed with an opening to accommodate a wide variety of barrels. This part can be adjusted to the needed length.
- The Stock Pocket is designed with a 2-1/8 inch by 5-3/4 inch opening, and 1-1/2 inch depth to securely hold the stock of a long gun in place.
Included is the hanger, tube, attachments for a long gun and for a pistol, as well as 3 spacers.
Get more info and buy it for $159.95 HERE!
*** Buy and Sell on GunsAmerica! All Local Sales are FREE! ***
That’s a great invention!
Honey did you rearrange the closet? What’s that?
You donated some clothes to Goodwill?
I just went to their website to check it out and the 159.95 suddenly became 199.99…
A trip to second hand store for a broad coat hanger, a bit of hardware, a modicum of fabricating skill says ~ $21.00; with pistol mount.
it is a good to have product and i would have bought one but it is $60 too much……