The MP5 is an iconic weapon. In constant use since the 1960s, its silhouette is recognized as much as the operator’s motion to charge it. Quarter Circle 10, known for its pistol caliber ARs, has created the YKMF-5 which is clearly inspired by the classic MP5.
QC5 Side-Charging 9mm Pistol
Quarter Circle 10 is proud of its ground-up approach to building pistol-caliber ARs. They claim that the whole firearm has been designed from the start to fire pistol cartridges, rather than adapting the parts from standard ARs as other builders might. The YKMF-5 continues that tradition. It’s the latest version of their QC5 pistol.
The coolest thing is the side-charging bolt handle combined with the Bowden Tactical handguard that gives it that MP5 profile.
The YFMK-5 is designed specifically for use with standard MP5 magazines. It’s also designed to be suppressor-ready.
Its barrel is threaded and ready for suppressors, but so is the buffer. You can choose a tungsten weight or steel weight if you’ll be using a suppressor.
Because this is a pistol, it comes with an SB Tactical brace. The barrel is 5.5″ long, and it weighs in at just 5.5 lbs, just like an MP5.
The YFMK-5 is manufactured in Arizona, and it’ll begin shipping from Quarter Circle 10 in February 2022. Its price starts at $1,775. Click HERE to learn more.
- Engineered for 9x19mm MP5 magazines
- Mil-Spec Lower parts
- Tested Buffer Tube, Spring and Weight and your choice of SB Tactical A3 or PDW brace
- Milled billet 7075-T6 Aluminum Lower Receiver
- QC10 Milled billet 7075-T6 Aluminum Side Charging Upper Receiver
- Type III Hard Coat Anodizing
- Made For The AR Platform- Not Modified
- Choice of barrel lengths & matching MLOK handguard
- Endless customization options
- Test fired before it leaves the factory
- Includes Carrying Case
- DOJ Cable Lock Included
- **GIBBZ Arms Patented Left Side Charging Handle Pat. No. 9,310,146