1. “If they took all the guns away the world would be a safer place.”
A: I guess Democrats would say: Yes. No. I don’t know.
A: I guess Republicans would say: Yes. No. I don’t know.
A: I think: Yes. No. I don’t know.
2. Does question 1 include the police?
3. In question 1, who is “they” who takes all the guns away?
4. If they take all the guns away, do the Russians and Chinese go along?
5. Can we take away all the guns from the criminals first?
6. T or F: The world was a safer place before guns were invented.
7. T or F: If guns disappeared criminals and dictators would make new ones.
8. T or F: If there were no guns, street gangs would use brutal methods instead.
9. T or F: Since criminals could just take my gun, I could just take theirs.
10. Essay question: The news media keeps me fully informed on this subject.
Extra credit: What the media does provide about guns has no bias: True. False. Can’t tell.
Bonus Q: If the government and political forces attempted to ban firearms outright as some politicians have openly advocated for, who would be exempt? Circle as many as you think apply. The Secret Service, Local Police (New York City has 51,000), FBI, CIA, NSA, TSA, BATFE, National Guard, Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Supreme Court Police, Dept. of Agriculture Police, Homeland Security Police, EPA Police, NASA, Customs, Border Patrol, ICE, Coast Guard, County Sheriffs, 55 groups specified in federal statutes at last count, Other (specify, use extra paper if needed). Could the country have private investigators, bodyguards and armored car services, and finally, who would be in charge of banning firearms outright for people already banned, like armed criminals.
Do you like those kinds of questions? Feel free to write your answers in the comments section.