1. “If they took all the guns away the world would be a safer place.”
A: I guess Democrats would say: Yes. No. I don’t know.
A: I guess Republicans would say: Yes. No. I don’t know.
A: I think: Yes. No. I don’t know.
2. Does question 1 include the police?
3. In question 1, who is “they” who takes all the guns away?
4. If they take all the guns away, do the Russians and Chinese go along?
5. Can we take away all the guns from the criminals first?
6. T or F: The world was a safer place before guns were invented.
7. T or F: If guns disappeared criminals and dictators would make new ones.
8. T or F: If there were no guns, street gangs would use brutal methods instead.
9. T or F: Since criminals could just take my gun, I could just take theirs.
10. Essay question: The news media keeps me fully informed on this subject.
Extra credit: What the media does provide about guns has no bias: True. False. Can’t tell.
Bonus Q: If the government and political forces attempted to ban firearms outright as some politicians have openly advocated for, who would be exempt? Circle as many as you think apply. The Secret Service, Local Police (New York City has 51,000), FBI, CIA, NSA, TSA, BATFE, National Guard, Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Supreme Court Police, Dept. of Agriculture Police, Homeland Security Police, EPA Police, NASA, Customs, Border Patrol, ICE, Coast Guard, County Sheriffs, 55 groups specified in federal statutes at last count, Other (specify, use extra paper if needed). Could the country have private investigators, bodyguards and armored car services, and finally, who would be in charge of banning firearms outright for people already banned, like armed criminals.
Do you like those kinds of questions? Feel free to write your answers in the comments section.
Very well written. It does raise a lot of unanswered questions. Like who will take the guns. After all of the Who’s are shot trying to take away the guns, Then what will the Who’s do?
Why would it be a surprise that gun control polls can be manipulated by the way questions are phrased and, in at least some cases, by the selection of answers allowed? Polls on any subject can, and often are, manipulated in those ways. Heck, the NRA does this quite often with their pro-gun polls.
Have to agree w/ #2 comment. And the point of this Er, “discussion” is…?
A thesis that is NEVER likely to occur, has no possible enforcement (anywhere), and is guaranteed to “Bring-on-the-Trolls”.
The liberal loonies have already lost this issue with the American public. David Hogg be damned for his crybaby crap.
What’s the point to this?